New Athens-based openings
- You will lead & build a diverse engineering team developing solutions for our customer in the US
- Work closely with our Product Owners to deliver our services
- As part of our leadership team, you will maintain and further develop our high-performance culture
- Continuously improve our services with your knowledge of software architecture and high-quality code
- Contribute as a productive member of an agile development team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- You have found your passion in software development, but get even more satisfaction on helping your team do great work and improve their skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- You have several years’ experience in building and leading agile development teams
- You take on a high level of responsibility and are able to make good leadership decisions based on an excellent understanding of business requirements
- You know the advantages and disadvantages of various architectures and have experience implementing them
- Solid experience in using various methods in software design and automated testing to guarantee and improve code quality in compliance with the company standards
- Excellent English language skills
Why join us?
- Be part of a great international team in a healthy and stable growing company
- You will work in a multicultural agile team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- We have fun at work! Our culture embraces a healthy work-life harmony
- Be part of a team that recognizes your contribution & helps you grow professionally and personally
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
Don’t see an opening that matches your role?
We would love to hear from you anyway!
Share your thoughts and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep you posted on job opportunities that match your interests.